Disclaimer: This is not the official website of Surge nor it’s affiliated with SurgeCardInfo or Continental Finance in any way. It’s just an informational blog where a group of volunteers and bloggers are providing articles and informational blogs as not much information is available online. If you want to visit the official website then please visit it here: surgecardinfo.com
Celtic Bank, which issued Surge Mastercard in 2005, manages over 2.6 million credit cards, according to its own report. It is designed for people with bad or no credit histories who wish to build or rebuild their credit with valuable info at SurgeCardInfo.
You can use this credit card to improve your credit score, and it’s easy to qualify. You also get all the benefits of having a genuine unsecured credit card that you can use anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
You can track your credit card order and see if you are pre-qualified in less than a minute with Surge. There is no collateral requirement for this credit card, but there is a significant annual fee. SurgeCardInfo.com allows customers to register an account online or access an existing account.
The benefits of using a Surge Credit Card are as follows :
- All credit types welcome to apply
- No monthly fee for 12 months
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process
- Mastercard Zero Fraud Liability Protection.
You can pay with your Surge credit card online or by calling (866) 513-4598. You can also pay by mail or online banking.
In addition to its own mobile app, the Surge card offers the following benefits:
- You can view a quick overview of your account, including your credit card balance, remaining credit for the month, the next payment due date, and helpful notifications if you are over your limit or late on a payment.
- Make a payment now or schedule one for the future.
- You can view transactions that have been posted or are pending recently.
- You can access all of your past statements.
- Provides services for lost or stolen cards.